Electronic Journal & Daily Report
OBAMA, KYRGYZSTAN AND THE GREAT GAME
The Struggle for Central Asia After the Bush Dynasty
by Sarkis Pogossian, World War 4 Report
PRISONS BEYOND GUANTANAMO
Thousands of “Enemy Combatants” Held in Global Gulag
by Matt Vogel, Catholic Worker
OBAMA’S BIGGEST FOREIGN POLICY CHALLENGE: MEXICO?
by Bill Weinberg, AlterNet
MEXICO’S SOUTHWESTERN FRONT
Low-Intensity War in Michoacán and Guerrero
from Frontera NorteSur
NAFTA’S DANGEROUS SECURITY AGENDA
Hemispheric Militarization in “Free Trade” Guise
by Laura Carlsen, CIP Americas Program
TERROR IN PERIJÁ
Resource Wars on Venezuela’s Indigenous Frontier
from El Mundo/Libertario, Caracas
BIOFUELS: PROMISE OR THREAT?
by Rachel Smolker and Brian Tokar, Toward Freedom
RENEWABLE ENERGY CANNOT SUSTAIN A CONSUMER SOCIETY
by Ted Trainer, Synthesis/Regeneration
PLEASE HELP WORLD WAR 4 REPORT SURVIVE!
“We should burn the Chair to end ambitions.”
—Emiliano Zapata, upon refusing to sit in the presidential chair when his forces and those of Pancho Villa jointly occupied Mexico’s presidential palace, December 1914
Exit Poll: Which will be Obama’s biggest foreign policy challenge?
* Afghanistan in 2009 starts looking like Iraq in 2007 —or worse.
* Pakistan destabilized, Taliban get the nuke.
* Iraq in 2009 starts looking like Iraq in 2007 again —or worse.
* North Korea collapses, hundreds of thousands of refugees overrun DMZ.
* Mexico collapses, hundreds of thousands of refugees overrun border wall.
* Mumbai terror attack brings on Indo-Pakistani war (with nuclear-armed Taliban).
* Temple Mount terror attack brings on the End Times.
* All of the above.
Please vote here.
Responses to last month’s Exit Poll:
Send further commentary to: feedback (at) ww4report.com (remove spaces, obviously)
PLEASE EITHER ANSWER THE EXIT POLL OR SEND US A DONATION.
REMEMBER, WW4 REPORT RECEIVES NO FOUNDATION SPONSORSHIP!
WE DEPEND ON YOU!!!
World War 4 Report
121 Fifth Ave. #172
Brooklyn NY 11217
Or donate by credit card: