CounterVortex has five minimum standards for approving posts.
1. Your post should be no longer than the article you are responding to.
2. Your post should be original, and not a standardized cut-and-paste job. If your screed has already been posted verbatim on other websites, it will not be approved. Also, merely posting a link with no (or minimal) commentary does not count as "original."
3. Your post should be reasonably literate. If you can't take the time to write "to" instead of "2," what you have to say can't be that important. Writing in ALL CAPS does not help to make your point.
4. Your post should have some political and/or factual content. Rough-housing is fine, but it isn't a substitute for argument.
5. Hate speech (excessive vulgarity, ethnic slurs, overt threats, etc.) will not be tolerated.
Ignorance and malarky will not be censored, but will be subject to rigorous ridicule and repudiation. However, recidivism will at a certain point be deemed to be trolling, and blocked.
Finally: We have an approval queue. If your post does not appear immediately, do not post it again. Just wait. We encourage reader feedback, but please abide by these standards.